Extra Wide Leather Collar
with Spikes and Studs Arranged in Columns for Dogue de Bordeaux
Columns of spikes glittering in the
Sharp sophistication of form hiding solid strength of the inside.
Selected full grain leather is chosen for strength and softness.
Rustproof hardware is carefully set by hand with the help of brass
Solid steel nickel plated spikes and round brass studs are firmly
fixed to beautify the collar for all the time of its long service.
Apply sufficient leather care and enjoy the service of this
beautiful equipment walking your Dogue de Bordeaux with pleasure.
Please mind, that the spikes are sharp enough, so display prudence
not to leave your dog unattanded when he/she is in this beautiful
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Wide Leather Collar for Dogue de Bordeaux with Original
- Sharp Spikes
Followed by Rounded Studs Create Beautiful Ornament of this
Hard to mistake for other Dogue de
Bordeaux collars due to:
- special ornament of alternate columns;
- 1/2 inch solid steel nickel-plated spikes;
- olden glitter round brass studs;
- durable and soft, full grain leather;
- hardware hand set with the help of brass rivets;
- steel nickel plated buckle and D-ring;
- great width (2 1/4 inch (55 mm) wide).
This Dogue de Bordeaux collar is
- off leash/obedience training;
- walking your dog in style.
How to measure your Dogue de Bordeaux for
good fit Collar:
READ THIS BEFORE MEASURING
- The collar will fit neck size on the central hole (the 3d
- The total number of holes will be 5 with 1 inch (25 mm)
distance between each two of them.
- It means, for example, that if your dog’s neck size is 20
inches (50 cm), you will adjust the collar to it using central
- You will have 2 smaller size holes to adjust the collar for 18
inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm) neck size.
- You will also have 2 bigger size holes to adjust the collar
for 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm) neck size.
- The tip of the collar (measuring after the last hole) will be
2 inch (5 cm) long.
- As those are handcrafted collars, some sizes may differ a
little (not in a significant way).